IP TOWER SPECIFICATION
IP TOWER is destined to transform the Corporate culture of Pune. With its offering of seamless blend of corporate, shopping and entertainment, the overall experience would be fun filled. IP TOWER is the ultimate corporate destination for the denizens of Pune as it would match their tastes and aspirations.
|Name of Project||IP- Tower|
|Total Plot Area||1.22 Acre|
|No. of Floors||1 Parking floor + 4 Upper floors|
|Floor – Floor Height||4.30 m|
|Column Grid||10 M by 11 M|
|Type of slab||Post Tensioned|
|Toilet Blocks||09 Blocks|
|Slab Thickness||225 mm|
|Floor Loading [Typical floor plate]||500 kg / sq.mtr of live load|
|Drop Panels & Beams||450 mm|
|Sprinkler Systems||As per PMC Norms|
|Power Supply||1.1 KVA per 100 sqft|
|Water Capacity||As per MIDC norms|
|HVAC System||Package Units (Only for warm shell)|
|Car Parking||Basement parking + Outside open parking. [ 42 No.s Covered & 40 No.s Open ]|
|Two Wheelers(Parking Space)||Yes|
|Telecom Connectivity||Tata, Reliance and BSNL|
|Facade||Double Glazing units in visual area & Single Glazed Curtain Walling with Aluminium Composite Panels.|
|Lifts||2 high speed lifts (16 passenger each) Make KONE|
|Air Conditioning Provision||Dedicated Space for AHU Units at individual floors.|
The Specifications of Bare Shell and Warm Shell:-
• Toilets fully completed on each floor 3 Ladies, 4 Gents Toilets and one Handicapped toilet.
• All external walls and common area (lobby) finishes would be provided
• AHU civil works, water proofing, plastering, basic plumbing (concealed piping) and brick works
• Power till the transformer and standard earthling for the transformer at the ground floor
• Incoming feeders from MSEB.
• Oil filled transformer for good voltage regulation & lower losses.
Fire Fighting Features
• The whole project is fitted with a network of Courtyard hydrants with fire service inlets
• All common areas are provided with Wet riser down comers with hire hose and hose reels
• Proper collection and conveyance system
• Basement parking is fitted with a network of sprinklers
• Tap off points provided in inlets for internal floor sprinklers
• MIDC purified water supply which is directly fit for consumption.
• Under ground and overhead water reservoir available to cater to 2 days' equivalent of water requirement
• Automatic water supply monitoring & control
Storm Water Drainage
• Adequate provisioning to ensure no water logging within the building compound during the rainy season - rooftop rainwater & premises area storm water